Sunday, March 27, 2011

Obligatory Awkward First Post.

Who is this?

My name is Emma Jane and I am a nineteen-year-old student from Australia. I live just a little bit outside of Sydney. I’m very passionate about all things related to Art, writing and creation. In a nutshell I’m a writer and jewelry maker who also dabbles in music and adores fashion and animals!

What’s the deal with the blog?

This blog will be a completely self-centric snapshot of anything I find ‘stylish’: it could be fashion, music, lifestyle, news, design, spirituality, baking, literature etc. etc. If I like it, hate it, find it funny or inspiring, it will be written about on this little corner of the web. It will basically just be my ramblings and opinions on anything and everything.

So please, come with me on this little journey and help me create something worthwhile! I want this blog to, eventually, become a little community where we can all inspire and encourage each other to be the best person we can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment