Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Literally Killing Time

Oh Blogoshpere, I am so sorry I have been such a haphazard blogger of late. I've not taken any outfit photos (i'm happy with) and my life just seems to be stuck in a bit of a rut, which means I can't think of anything riveting to post about!

Lurking everybody's blogs hasn't been very inspiring lately either because most of my favourite's are from girls in northern hem, so while y'all are getting ready for summer I'm settling in for a dreary Australian winter. I guess I'll just have to go through the archives and get enthusiastic about scarves, gloves, layers and leather jackets.

I do need a favour though bloggers, I need an outfit for a wedding! My cousin is getting married in a few weeks and it's quite a casual, general affair, which makes my job a little difficult. Also the weather is pretty unpredictable, so I'm really at a loss! Link me to some wonderful dresses yes? 

Aside from fashion, I don't have much more to say. Uni is keeping me very busy, and I'm still miserably broke. I need to do some hardcore shopping for winter, but my funds just won't allow it! Oh and I cannot stop listening to Bayside's new album 'Killing Time', so if your after some new music with brilliant lyrics check it out.

Uhhh pointless post, but alas, it happens!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if shrugs are as popular in Australia as they are in the US, but that might be a good solution for unpredictable weather. Then you can always remove it if it's too warm! Layers can be fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A loose blazer (like a waterfall one which I have and goes with everything!) can look great with a dress and if it's loose it's not too 'formal' either?!

    PS totally get what you mean about the spring clothes - bah!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I was thinking a blazer, a shrug, maybe even a neat cardigan. thanks ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is still spring here so there is lots of dreary weather to be had. I thought there was sun today but I got fooled a bit. Still chilly :)
    Lydia

    www.styleindependent.com
    @LydiaHibbing

    ReplyDelete